Adaptive Power Systems will be at the APEC 2019 Conference in Anaheim California
Adaptive Power System will be displaying its extensive line of power test equipment during the Advanced Power Electronics Conference in Anaheim California from March 18th through 21st.
We will feature our full line of AC and DC loads, AC Frequency Changers and programmable AC and DC power sources for development and test of high power electric drive trains and automotive electrical subsystems. Come see us at the PPST Solutions booth #371 and discuss your power test equipment needs with our application experts.
For those new to this conference, here is some relevant information about this event.
APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. This is not just a designer’s conference; APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics